Setting up Android Studio takes just a few clicks.
First, be sure you download the latest version of Android Studio
Download the DMG file of JDK-7 from here; Click on DMG and follow the instructions. It will install and configure JDK-7 on mac. Now in your android studio go to File-Project Structure - SDK Location. In JDK location click on browse and go to /-Library-Java-JavaVirtualMachines-jdk1.7.060.jdk-Contents-Home. Note: Flutter relies on a full installation of Android Studio to supply its Android platform dependencies. However, you can write your Flutter apps in a number of editors; a later step discusses that. Install Android Studio. Download and install Android Studio. Start Android Studio, and go through the ‘Android Studio Setup Wizard’.
To install Android Studio on your Mac, proceed as follows:
- Launch the Android Studio DMG file.
- Drag and drop Android Studio into the Applications folder, then launch Android Studio.
- Select whether you want to import previous Android Studio settings, then click OK.
- The Android Studio Setup Wizard guides you through the rest of the setup, which includes downloading Android SDK components that are required for development.
- To run Android apps on Mac Genymotion You can pick Genymotion to run Android apps on Mac without any worry. You can you’re your apps after development at a faster pace. Android SDK tools, Android Studio, and Eclipse are supported by Genymotion. Pros: Your Mac’s webcam can be the video source for the Android phone.
- Platforms: Windows, Mac. Android Studio Emulator. Android Studio is a big platform for Android developers and learners. You may aware of its feature that we can create any type of games and Apps with it. As I am an App developer I can tell that it’s very handy to use.
Macs are a powerful machine, but they can't run Android apps like Chromebook. But fret not, you still use Android Emulator to run Android apps on Mac. Yes, about using Instagram, playing Asphalt 8, or listening to Audible on Mac.
How to Set up your Android device
To prepare to run and test your app on an Android device, you need an Android device running at least Android 4.1 or higher.
- Enable Developer options and USB debugging on your device. Detailed instructions are available in the Android documentation.
- Windows-only: Install the Google USB Driver.
- Using a USB cable, plug your phone into your computer. If prompted on your device, authorize your computer to access your device.
- In the terminal, run the Command for language
How to Set up the Android emulator
To prepare to run and test your Flutter app on the Android emulator, follow these steps:
- First enable VM acceleration on your machine.
- Launch Android Studio, click the AVD Manager icon, and select Create Virtual Device
- In older versions of Android Studio, you should instead launch Android Studio > Tools > Android > AVD Manager and select Create Virtual Device…. (The Android submenu is only present when inside an Android project.)
- If you do not have a project open, you can choose Configure > AVD Manager and select Create Virtual Device…
- Select Next after Choose a device definition
- Select one or more system images for the Android versions you want to emulate, and select Next. An x86 or x86_64 image is recommended.
- Under Emulated Performance, select Hardware – GLES 2.0 to enable hardware acceleration.
- Verify the AVD configuration is correct, and select Finish.
For details on the above steps, see Managing AVDs.
- In Android Virtual Device Manager, click Run in the toolbar. The emulator starts up and displays the default canvas for your selected OS version and device.
Being in a position to record your own music can be a great thing. Currently, this ability has been made a reality owing to the type of tools that have been made available currently. This is all thanks to the advancement in technology and increased software development in the category of Music Studio Software. We will look at the best software in this category as well as some of their features.
Magix Samplitude Music Studio
MAGIX Samplitude Music Studio software offers everything that a musician needs to record their music. This is a premium software that allows you to play instruments, produce music as well as edit notation. With this, you can perform multitrack recordings in 24-bit/96 kHz studio quality which is really impressive.
ACID Music Studio
ACID Music Studio is a great music studio software by the industry leaders Sony. It is ideal for the creation of loop-based music, MIDI production, audio recording, studio-quality mixing and so much more. The software is easy to use and thus can be applied by virtually anyone.
Android Studio Download Manager
Propellerhead is a music studio software that will enable you to make more music and make it great. This recording software offers a way of creating great music and at the same time allow collaboration between artists. It is a premium software though it allows a full 30 days trial.
The majority of the software in this category are a complete resident application. For that reason, they are dependent on the different platforms unless there are different versions for that purpose. In this segment, we will look at some of the software that are specific to certain OS.
Recording Studio Lite for Android
Recording Studio Lite is an App for the Android that allows for quick music recording right from your phone. The app comes in two versions one being a free version while the other being a premium app. The free version offers some level of operations though it is greatly limited.
Anvil Studio for Windows
Anvil Studio is a music studio software designed for the Windows platform and works with all versions starting from XP to the current Windows 10. With this tool, you can play music to ensure the best results as well as record music in the MIDI format.
Music Studio Lite for Mac
Music Studio Lite offers a comprehensive environment for music production on the Mac platform. The app features lots of instruments and thus makes it possible to bring out the very best music. With this free software, you will surely realize the full power of your Mac.
Most Popular Software for 2016 – Audio Mulch
AudioMulch is a music studio software that has a great following, and this is attributed to its rich features. With this software, you can perform live and improvise, compose all kinds of digital, electronic and electroacoustic music, live process instruments. You can also learn audio processing with it. You can also see Music Editing Software
What is Music Studio Software?
A Music Studio Software is a computer software that is used for the recording of music. Software in this category ought to encompass the various elements required for the recording of music such as the integration of physical and virtual instruments. The software should also allow creating of audio mixes as well as many other roles. You can also see Music Composition Software
Essentially, there is no limitation to what the software is capable of doing but there are some of the basic operations that are expected on all such recording of audio, and this can be professional or even casual.Music Studio Software are great assets to all those in the music industry. With them even individual musicians can be able to record their own music and at the same time explore their creativity even further to allow them to come up with better styles.