Java JDK 8 Update 271 (32-bit) LATEST
Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Author / Product:
Oracle / Java Development Kit (32-bit)
Java Development Kit (32-bit) 2020 full offline installer setup for PC
The JDK also comes with a complete Java Runtime Environment, usually called a private runtime. It consists of a Java Virtual Machine and all of the class libraries present in the production environment, as well as additional libraries only useful to developers, and such as the internationalization libraries and the IDL libraries.
Contents of the JDK:
(In the bin/ subdirectory) Tools and utilities that will help you develop, execute, debug, and document programs are written in the JavaTM programming language.
(In the jre/ subdirectory) An implementation of the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) for use by the JDK. The JRE includes a Java Virtual Machine (JVM), class libraries, and other files that support the execution of programs written in the Java programming language.
(In the lib/ subdirectory) Additional class libraries and support files required by the development tools.
Demo Applets and Applications
(In the demo/ subdirectory) Examples, with source code, of programming for the Java platform. These include examples that use Swing and other Java Foundation Classes, and the Java Platform Debugger Architecture.
(In the sample subdirectory) Samples, with source code, of programming for certain Java API's.
C header Files
(In the include/ subdirectory) Header files that support native-code programming using the Java Native Interface, the JVM Tool Interface, and other functionality of the Java platform.
(In src.zip) Java programming language source files for all classes that make up the Java core API (that is, source files for the java.*, javax.* and some org.* packages, but not for com.sun.* packages). This source code is provided for informational purposes only, to help developers learn and use the Java programming language. These files do not include platform-specific implementation code and cannot be used to rebuild the class libraries. To extract these files, use any common zip utility. Or, you may use the Jar utility in the JDK's bin/ directory: jar xvf src.zip.
Also Available: Download Java Development Kit for Mac
The JDK is a development environment for building applications, applets, and components using the Java programming language. The JDK includes tools useful for developing and testing programs written in the Java programming language and running on the Java platform.
- Click the JDK Download button. CAUTION: x86 is for a 32-bit OS and x64 is for a 64-bit OS. Ensure you download the correct version. Version 8 of Java.
- Download Java JDK for Windows PC from FileHorse. 100% Safe and Secure Free Download 32-bit Latest Version 2020.
The full version string for this update release is 11.0.9+10 (where '+' means 'build'). The version number is 11.0.9.
Complete release notes for Java 11 can be found here.
IANA Data 2020a
JDK 11.0.9 contains IANA time zone data version 2020a. For more information, refer to Timezone Data Versions in the JRE Software.
The security baselines for the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) at the time of the release of JDK 11.0.7 are specified in the following table:
JRE Family Version = JRE Security Baseline (Full Version String)
- 11 = 11.0.9+7
- 8 = 1.8.0_271-b09
Oracle JDK Expiration Date
Oracle recommends that the JDK is updated with each Critical Patch Update (CPU). In order to determine if a release is the latest, the following Security Baseline page can be used to determine which is the latest version for each release family.
Critical patch updates, which contain security vulnerability fixes, are announced one year in advance on Critical Patch Updates, Security Alerts and Bulletins. It is not recommended that this JDK (version 11.0.9) be used after the next critical patch update scheduled for January 19, 2021.
➜ Weak Named Curves in TLS, CertPath, and Signed JAR Disabled by Default
- Weak named curves are disabled by default by adding them to the following disabledAlgorithms security properties: jdk.tls.disabledAlgorithms, jdk.certpath.disabledAlgorithms, and jdk.jar.disabledAlgorithms. The named curves are listed below.
- With 47 weak named curves to be disabled, adding individual named curves to each disabledAlgorithms property would be overwhelming. To relieve this, a new security property, jdk.disabled.namedCurves, is implemented that can list the named curves common to all of the disabledAlgorithms properties. To use the new property in the disabledAlgorithms properties, precede the full property name with the keyword include. Users can still add individual named curves to disabledAlgorithms properties separate from this new property. No other properties can be included in the disabledAlgorithms properties.
- To restore the named curves, remove the include jdk.disabled.namedCurves either from specific or from all disabledAlgorithms security properties. To restore one or more curves, remove the specific named curve(s) from the jdk.disabled.namedCurves property.
- Curves that are disabled through jdk.disabled.namedCurves include the following: secp112r1, secp112r2, secp128r1, secp128r2, secp160k1, secp160r1, secp160r2, secp192k1, secp192r1, secp224k1, secp224r1, secp256k1, sect113r1, sect113r2, sect131r1, sect131r2, sect163k1, sect163r1, sect163r2, sect193r1, sect193r2, sect233k1, sect233r1, sect239k1, sect283k1, sect283r1, sect409k1, sect409r1, sect571k1, sect571r1, X9.62 c2tnb191v1, X9.62 c2tnb191v2, X9.62 c2tnb191v3, X9.62 c2tnb239v1, X9.62 c2tnb239v2, X9.62 c2tnb239v3, X9.62 c2tnb359v1, X9.62 c2tnb431r1, X9.62 prime192v2, X9.62 prime192v3, X9.62 prime239v1, X9.62 prime239v2, X9.62 prime239v3, brainpoolP256r1, brainpoolP320r1, brainpoolP384r1, brainpoolP512r1
- Curves that remain enabled are: secp256r1, secp384r1, secp521r1, X25519, X448. See JDK-8233228
➜ Support for Kerberos Cross-Realm Referrals (RFC 6806)
- The Kerberos client has been enhanced with the support of principal name canonicalization and cross-realm referrals, as defined by the RFC 6806 protocol extension.
- As a result of this new feature, the Kerberos client can take advantage of more dynamic environment configurations and does not necessarily need to know (in advance) how to reach the realm of a target principal (user or service).
- Support is enabled by default and 5 is the maximum number of referral hops allowed. To turn it off, set the sun.security.krb5.disableReferrals security or system property to false. To configure a custom maximum number of referral hops, set the sun.security.krb5.maxReferrals security or system property to any positive value.
32 Bit Jdk Download Windows
Recent Java JDK news
- Python also gained some 2.2 million developers in the past year and came in second-place
Free Java 32 Bit Download
- 150 votesJava allows you to play online games, chat with people around the world, calculate your mortgage interest, and view images in 3D, just to name a few. This new version is considered a Critical Patch Update.
- 25 votesJava SE 15.0.1 is the latest release of Java SE Platform. Oracle strongly recommends that all Java SE users upgrade to this release.
- 115 votesThe Java Platform lets you develop and deploy Java applications on desktops and servers, as well as in today's demanding embedded environments.