- Download Movies From A Pen Drive Won't Play On My Macbook Air 2
- Download Movies From A Pen Drive Won't Play On My Macbook Air Louder
- Download Movies From A Pen Drive Won't Play On My Macbook Air 13.3
- Download Movies From A Pen Drive Won't Play On My Macbook Air Pro
DVD Player User Guide
- Hi I To are member of Amazon prime and with my membership I have prime video I also have a device called Apple TV that will work seamesly with all Apple products MacBook air laptop included that will allow me to download prime video you also get s.
- Since all new Macs (iMac, Mac min, MacBook Pro with Retina Display or MacBook Air) no longer feature DVD SuperDrives (Apple's optical disc reading and writing technology), there is no physical DVD drive for you to play DVDs. In such circumstances, playing DVD on Mac, especially in new MacBook like MacBook Air would be a little difficult.
- Option 1: Keep Your Music on a Standard External Drive. If you're in lurve with iTunes, have a lot of Apple-DRM'd content, actively manage an army of iOS devices, or just spend a lot of time.
- Here's another case: My MacBook Pro won't play AVI videos. When I try to watch it, it just shows a white screen with garbled video. Anybody know what the problem is? Media player for Mac QuickTime won't recognize AVI on MacBook, VLC sometimes fails to read the video formatted in AVI. Is there any way to play AVI on MacBook (Pro,Air) with QT.
Start here to solve common problems using the DVD Player app on your Mac.
Download Leawo Blu-ray player for Mac and install it on your MacBook Air. Insert the DVD disc to the external DVD disc drive for MacBook Air. Then enter the main interface and you can find the DVD video icon on the main interface once the player program detect the disc on the drive.
Play a disc
If a “Supported disc not available” message appears: DVD Player doesn’t recognize video content burned onto certain types of DVD-RW discs. Try burning the content onto a DVD-R disc instead. This message also appears if there’s no disc in the DVD drive.
If a DVD automatically ejects: If you insert a disc that uses a region different from the one the DVD drive is set to, and you don’t change the region when prompted, or if you’ve reached the maximum number of region changes, the disc ejects (see Change your DVD drive region).
If a “Not Permitted” message appears: You may see this message if you try to use a DVD Player feature that isn’t supported by the movie (either at that time or at all), or if the movie was burned onto a type of DVD-RW disc that DVD Player doesn’t recognize.
If a “Skipping over damaged area” message appears: The DVD is scratched.
Watch a movie
If a movie stops playing: If a movie suddenly stops playing and you see a disc error message, the problem could be a damaged disc, the connections to your audio devices, or your sound preferences.
If you can’t use the pointer or your mouse or trackpad to select DVD menu items: Press the arrow keys on the keyboard. Press the Return or Enter key to select the item.
Hear a movie
If changing the volume in DVD Player doesn’t work: If you set the volume to the maximum level in DVD Player but it’s still too low, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Sound, then increase your computer’s volume using the “Output volume” slider. If you’re using digital audio output, you control the volume on your audio equipment.
If system alerts or other audio conflicts with movie sound: To turn down the volume of computer alert sounds, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Sound, then click Sound Effects. Drag the “Alert volume” slider to lower the volume.
If you can’t hear a movie: If you’re using DVD Player to play a movie but you can’t hear any sound, check and adjust the settings on your computer or your audio equipment (see Customize audio output).
1. Pirated ContentSeveral users rely on Google Drive to upload and share pirated content. That's just wrong, and Google will delete it sooner or later. If you are trying to play a pirated video, Google may have banned/removed/blocked it. Google uses file hashing to find and block such content.
2. Max Playback ResolutionWhat is the resolution of the video stored or shared in Google Drive? That's important because Google Drive supports video resolution up to 1920x1080 only. Higher resolution videos won't play inside Google Drive.
3. Video Is CorruptedThere is also a possibility that the video file is corrupt and that's why Google Drive throws 'This video cannot be played' error.
4. File Size Is Too Large
Download Movies From A Pen Drive Won't Play On My Macbook Air 2Video file size is capped at 5TB, and while that is way too generous for 99.99% of the users, you may be an exception. Are you joining multiple videos and uploading them to Drive? Crazy.
Also on Guiding Tech
Google Drive Storage Guide: What Counts and What Doesn'tRead More
5. File Type Not SupportedGoogle Drive supports the most popular video formats, but not all. Check out the list to make sure yours is included in it. If not, you need to convert video to a different format.
6. Incognito ModeIf you are trying to play Google Drive video in a browser, try Incognito Mode. It is supported by most popular browsers like Chrome and Firefox. What it does is disable all extensions/add-ons. If you no longer see the 'Whoops! There was a problem playing this video' error, one of the extensions/add-ons is the culprit.Disable all extensions/add-ons and then re-enable them one at a time to find out which one it is.
7. Open Video in a New WindowInstead of clicking on the video to open it in a pop-up, try opening it in a new window. Right-click on the video you can't play and select Preview.Click on the three-dot menu icon and select Open in new window option.Check if you still get the 'This video cannot be played' or 'Whoops! There was a problem playing this video' error.
8. Don't Block CookiesSeveral users reported that blocking cookies in their browser was responsible for videos not being played in Google Drive. Open Settings and click on Advanced. Click on Site Settings under the Privacy and security heading.Do you see Blocked under Cookies and site data? Open it.Enable cookies here to make sure Google Drive can use them to play videos stored in your account.It should now read Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended).
Also on Guiding Tech
Top 7 Ways to Fix Google Drive Won't Delete Files IssueRead More
9. Multiple Google AccountUsing more than one Google account in your browser? Google allows users to sign in to multiple accounts in the Chrome browser. While this is convenient, it can lead to video playback error in Google Drive. Sign out from all but one account in which the video is saved and then try playing that video.Just open a new tab, click on your profile pic and select Sign out option. Do you still encounter the 'This video cannot be played' error?
10. Make a Copy and PlaySome users discovered that creating a copy of the original video did the trick. Google Drive makes the process even simpler. Right-click on the video you want to play and select Make a copy option.The new file will be named 'Copy of X,' where x is the name of the old file you just copied. Double-click on the video to play it.
11. Update Browser/AppUpdate the browser that you are using to the latest version to eliminate all chances of conflicts and bugs. The same goes for the Google Drive app on your phone.
12. Clear Browser and App Cache and CookiesLet's start with the browser. Open Settings and click on Advanced and select Clear browsing data.Under the Advanced tab, select Cookies and other site data as well as Cached images and files options.Click Clear data.If you are using Google Drive app on Android, open Settings and under app list, search for, and open Google Drive.Tap on Clear data at the bottom of the screen and select Clear all data and Clear cache.You may have to sign back into Google Drive. Do it and check again if you see the 'This video cannot be played' or 'Whoops! There was a problem playing this video' error.
Download Movies From A Pen Drive Won't Play On My Macbook Air Louder
13. Download to Device and Play
Download Movies From A Pen Drive Won't Play On My Macbook Air 13.3This applies to both browser and smartphone users. If you are using a browser, download a copy of the video on your computer and then use your favorite video player to play it. The same goes for the Google Drive mobile app.Just right-click in browser or tap menu button in the app to select the Download option.
Drive TogetherGoogle Drive is a solid cloud storage platform, but it is not without its flaws. You may run into occasional hiccups and errors, but we are here to save the day. One of the solutions should have worked for you. If you found another way to solve 'This video cannot be played' or 'Whoops! There was a problem playing this video' error, let us know in the comments below.
Next up:Looking for an alternative to Google Drive? Click on the link below to read our in-depth comparison between Google Drive and iCloud.
The above article may contain affiliate links which help support Guiding Tech. However, it does not affect our editorial integrity. The content remains unbiased and authentic.Read NextiCloud vs Google Drive: In-Depth Comparison of Cloud Storage ServicesAlso See#google #google drive
Did You Know
Google has an embedded calculator which you can access by typing 'Calculator' on the address bar.