Transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy S5 to PC or Mac with the SD memory card. Transferring photos from the Samsung Galaxy S5 to the memory card is a pretty practical technique, but the latter requires 2 conditions. In order to apply this procedure, you must first have a SD memory card on your Samsung Galaxy S5. It is easy to transfer data between two mobile devices that are running the same operating system. But if both your devices run different platforms say Android and iOS, that being said, here are some common problems that people can experience when they are attempting to transfer photos from Samsung to iPad with little to no success.
- Download Photos From Samsung Galaxy S5 To Macbook Pro Case
- Download Photos From Samsung Galaxy S5 To Macbook Pro Max
- Download Photos From Samsung Galaxy S5 To Macbook Pro 2020
- Download Photos From Samsung Galaxy S5 To Macbook Pro 2017
People also read:
To solve the transfer problem, you are recommended to try TunesGo program, a tool that helps to easily manage Android data on computer. With the program, you can view all of photos from Android as they have been sorted out. In this way, you are able to manage or transfer the pictures in batch.
Guide: Transfer Photos from/to Samsung Galaxy to/from MacNow, let's follow the guide below to transfer photos from Samsung to Mac and vice versa.
Step 1Download TunesGo on Mac
Please download and install TunesGo program on your Mac by clicking the following download button. After you installation, please launch it.
Step 2Plug Android into Computer
Now, please plug your Samsung smartphone into computer using a USB cable. Then you can follow the guide on the interface to turn on the USB debugging option on your Android.
Step 3Transfer Photos Between Samsung and Mac
You can try to export Samsung files to Mac and import files from Mac to your mobile device.
Session 1: Export Samsung photos to Mac
Please head to 'Photos' pane on the top menu and choose the files you want to export to your computer. Then click on 'Export > Export to Mac' and you can get your Android photos on Mac.
Session 2: Import Photos to Samsung
Go on 'Photos' option on the top menu and click on the 'Add' button on the interface. Then you would get a pop-up window to choose the photos on your Mac. Just select the ones you want to transfer to Samsung and click on 'Open' button.
That's it! With the TunesGo program, you can complete the photos transfer effectively without any time-consuming steps. So why not have a free try on your own? If you get any question about this article, please drop us a comment below!
You have Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S10 or some different Samsung device. When you try to move your files from Android to Macbook, you couldn’t find a solution for that. Here I will help you with several solutions.
Let’s see someone who also wanted something off his phone:
I have moved to a Galaxy S9 after being an iPhone user since 2009. I love the phone, but I can’t exactly figure out how to transfer my photos to my Mac running OS Mojave. I had installed Samsung Smart Switch, but it appears that this application is for getting information from my old iOS device to my S9. Or I have to do a whole backup and then access the files from the computer where it backed up to. That’s really time-consuming! So I would rather transfer only photos from Android to Mac via USB.
Like the above user, you may need to transfer music, videos, and photos from Samsung S9 or S8 to your Mac, for storing or using them elsewhere. Then how to get your favorite pictures from your Samsung Galaxy S9 and save on Mac? Here we’ll give you 3 ways you can choose for transferring photos from Galaxy S6 to your Mac for long-term storage and another usage.
Download Photos From Samsung Galaxy S5 To Macbook Pro Case
Transfer Photos from Samsung to Mac Using Smart Switch:
First of all, you have to download Samsung Smart Switch for Mac from https://www.samsung.com/us/smart-switch/
- Install and launch Smart Switch on your Macbook or iMac.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S9 via the USB cable.
- Unlock your phone if you see the interface saying locked.
- When it’s connected, Smart Switch for Mac says Samsung Galaxy S9 or some other Samsung device that you have.
- Click on your Samsung phone name, here you can see the folder icon beside Internal memory. Click to open it.
- From the next window, you can get a list of files in your phone memory, as well as Card if you have SD card in your phone.
- To transfer photos, go to DCIM > Camera, select the photos and drag and drop them to your Macbook.
Download Photos From Samsung Galaxy S5 To Macbook Pro Max
Smart Switch for Mac allows you to transfer photos, videos, music, contacts, messages, calendars and more files from Samsung to Mac. Or you can do all this with 1-Click backup. However, you’re not allowed to prevew each file before transferring. And backing up whole content of your Samsung to Mac will take you too much time. Something inconvenient, right?
How to Transfer Photos from Samsung S9 to Mac with an Android File Transfer
Andriod Data Transfer
- Transfer files from Android to Mac/PC, and vice versa.
- Sync iTunes media files with your Android.
- Manage photos, videos, apps, and files on your Android phone or tablet.
- Sort out and orgnize Android photos, convert HEIC photos to JPG without quality loss.
How to Transfer Photos from Samsung S9 to Mac with Android Transfer
- First of all, download Android data transfer from the above link, and then install it on your Macbook Pro or iMac which running macOS Mojave or High Sierra or Sierra, E1 Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, or Mac OS X 10.8.
- Then, launch it and bring the primary window. Just select “Transfer” option from the modules.
- Now, it’s time to plug your Samsung Galaxy S6 into the USB port of your Mac. Your Samsung phone will be recognized and displayed in the primary window. If you want to transfer all photos from your Samsung phone to Mac, click on “Transfer Device Photos to Mac“.
- If you prefer selective transfer, click on “Photo” tab to enter photo management panel. Here all the albums will be displayed on the left. Select your desired photos and click “Export > Export to PC“. No matter you transfer photos, videos or music, the steps are similar.
- This brings up your file browser window. Select a save path to store the photos from your Android device to computer. You can also transfer the whole photo album from Android to Mac.
Beside photos, you can also transfer contacts, text messages, call logs, videos, apps from Samsung Galaxy phone to your computer.
The transfer process will take a few minutes. Please make sure the connection of your Android phone and the computer, and don’t use the device or delete any data on the phone during the transferring process.
Download Photos From Samsung Galaxy S5 To Macbook Pro 2020
Copy Pictures and Files to Mac by Mounting Galaxy S9 as a Flash Drive
If you’re new to Apple’s macOS for iMac, Macbook Pro or Macbook Air, you might have already noticed it is a difficult task to transfer files from your Samsung to Mac. And your Samsung smartphone or tablet can’t get detected and recognized by your Mac. This is because the USB connection uses the MTP protocol, which is not supported by Mac OS X natively. Therefore, to access the captured pictures and videos of your Samsung phone, you need to install an Android File Transfer which empowers you the ability to view and transfer files and photos from your Galaxy phone to your Mac computer. Now read on to get the details:
Download Photos From Samsung Galaxy S5 To Macbook Pro 2017
- Download Android File Transfer for Mac from: https://www.android.com/filetransfer/. This app works on Mac computer with macOS 10.7 and later.
- Just launch the app and open androidfiletransfer.dmg.
- Then drag Android File Transfer icon to Applications icon as following.
- Plug your Samsung Galaxy smartphone into the USB port of your Mac, and unlock your phone’s screen.
- Continuely, double click Android File Transfer. It will recognize your Galaxy S9 and then automatically open up with your internal phone memory directories.
- When the Android’s storage is displayed, you can navigate and move pictures and files much like you would any other folder on your computer.
Tips: If you get a No Device Found message, be sure your Samsung Galaxy S9 is in Media Device (MTP) transfer mode. Tap Connected as media device and select Media Device (MTP) when a check mark is present.
Plus: It seems like many people encounters problems while transferring files from Android to Mac via USB by using Android file transfer Mac. The following method might fix the issue: Android File Transfer not working.