Go to google.com/drive and click Download near the top of the page Click on the Download button under Backup and Sync Read and agree to the terms of service to start the download of Google Drive for Mac The Google Drive Installer will be downloaded to your Mac’s Downloads folder. You can mount a ‘Google Drive’ onto you Mac, it’s a neat cloud based storage solution from Google. The Google Drive sits on your desktop. It looks like a regular hard drive and the contents of the folder are automatically available to anyone else who has access to the same Google Drive. Google Drive is similar but different to dropbox. If Google Drive is still not syncing with your Mac, your final option is to reinstall the Backup and Sync app on your machine. This’ll clear your old configuration and create new settings and account files for you. Download the AppCleaner app on your Mac. Launch AppCleaner, search for Backup and Sync, select it, and click on Search.
Google Drive For Macbook Pro
Here are the steps to Migrate Videos from Google Drive to iMovie on Mac:
Download Google For Macbook
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account.
- Click 'My Drive' button located at the left side of the window.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Click the checkbox(es) next to the videos which you want to download.
- Right-click the selected videos and select 'Download' option.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click 'Save' and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the videos from the Google Drive.
- Your videos will now be downloaded to Mac.
- Open 'iMovie'.
- Click 'File' menu.
- Select 'Import' and then 'Movies' option.
- Select the video which you want to import to iMovie.
- Select the default size for importing HD video. Choose 'Large' option and click 'Ok' button.
- Select a location to save the video file.
- You will see the option to add the video to an existing Event or create a new Event.
- If you are saving the video to the same drive, you will have the option to copy or move the file.
- If you are saving the video to internal drive from external drive, you will only have the option to copy the file.
- This is how you can migrate videos from Google Drive to iMovie on Mac.
Migrating videos from Google Drive to iMovie on Mac is easy. To do so, you need to first download videos from your Google Drive account to Mac and then import videos into iMovie. Once you imported videos into iMovie, you can edit, create trailers and beautiful movies at a stunning 4K resolution. You can even start editing on iPhone or iPad and finish it on a Mac. You can also share your edited videos to Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, iTunes and iMovie Theater.