Half-Life 2 5.3 for Mac can be downloaded from our website for free. The following versions: 5.3, 2.0 and 1.0 are the most frequently downloaded ones by the program users. Our built-in antivirus scanned this Mac download and rated it as virus free. This application is developed for Mac OS X 10.4.8 or later.4 GB
Release date: 2013
Version: 1.0 + Full Game
Publication Type: Informal
Interface language: Russian, English
Tablet: Not required
Platform: MacTo bookmarks
- Half-Life: Opposing Force (aka OF, ハーフライフ: オポージングフォース) is a video game published in 1999 on Windows by Sierra On-Line, Inc. It was also released on Mac and Linux. Half-Life: Opposing Force is an addon for Half-Life, you will need the original game to play.
- Download Half Life Launcher for free. HLLaucnher is in beta stages. HL Launcher is a tool that allows you to start up GoldSource mods without any BAT or CMD files. It also have a server starting utility.
Half-Life: Blue Shift is an expansion pack for Valve's science fiction first-person shooter video game Half-Life. The game was developed by Gearbox Software with Valve and published by Sierra On-Line on June 12, 2001. Blue Shift is the second expansion for Half-Life, originally intended as part of a Dreamcast version of the original game. Although the Dreamcast port was later cancelled, the PC version continued development and was released as a standalone product. The game was released on Steam on August 24, 2005.
As with Gearbox's previous expansion pack Opposing Force, Blue Shift returns to the setting and events of the original game, but portrays the story through the eyes of another person. The protagonist in Blue Shift is a security guard, Barney Calhoun, employed by the Black Mesa Research Facility. After a scientific mishap causes Black Mesa to be invaded by aliens, Calhoun must fight his way to safety. The game received mixed reception. Many reviewers were critical of the short length of the game and the lack of new content, although the inclusion of a High Definition pack that upgraded the models and textures in both Blue Shift and the preceding Half-Life games was praised.
As an expansion pack for Half-Life, Blue Shift is a first-person shooter. The overall gameplay of Blue Shift does not significantly differ from that of Half-Life: players are required to navigate through the game's levels, fight hostile non-player characters and solve a variety of puzzles to advance. The game continues Half-Life's methods of an unbroken narrative. The player sees everything through the first person perspective of the protagonist and remains in control of the player character for almost all of the game. Story events are conveyed through the use of scripted sequences rather than cut scenes. Progress through the game's world is continuous; although the game is divided up into chapters, the only significant pauses are when the game needs to load the next part of an environment.
Screenshots from the game Half-Life: Blue Shift
System requirements Half-Life: Blue Shift for Mac Os:
- OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.3
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB Hard Drive Space
- NVIDIA GeForce 8 or higher, ATI X1600 or higher, or Intel HD 3000
- Make sure that the system is allowed to run any applications and SIP is disabled.
- Mount the .dmg image by double-clicking on it.
- Wait for the system to verify its integrity.
- Drag the game icon into the Applications folder.
- Wait for the copy to finish.
- The game icon will appear in Launchpad, from where it can be launched.