- Iphoto Download For Windows
- Apple Iphoto Download
- Iphoto Download For Macbook Air Macbook Pro
- Download Iphoto 11 For Mac
- Iphoto Download For Macbook Air 11.6
Applies To: iPhone XS/XS Max/XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6s, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook Mini
How to transfer photos from iPhone to MacBook Air? Well, generally speaking, you can import photos from iPhone to Mac either with the built-in App or feature on the devices or with the help of some third-party tool. For example, built-in Apps like iPhoto, Photos, Image Capture on Mac enables you to import photos from iPhone to MacBook Air. However, the photos you can transfer with these Apps are limited to photos in Camera Roll. Thus, if you want to copy all photos in Camera Roll, Photo Stream and Photo Library from iPhone to Mac, you will need EaseUS MobiMover, the reliable tool for iOS data transfer, to get things done. In addition to using MobiMover, this article also provides other 2 methods of transferring photos from iPhone to MacBook Air wirelessly, either with iCloud or AirDrop. Read on to get the details.
Black Friday M1 Mac deals: $899 MacBook Air, $639 Mac mini, $1,199 new MacBook Pro 3 hours ago Special discounts on Apple's brand new Macs deliver up to $100 in savings on the Late 2020 hardware. IPhoto or the upgraded Photos app on Yosemite and later is the default app on Mac to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac. However, some users have met the same problem as the above user asked – photos on iPhone will not show up on Mac in iPhoto/Photos when connected with the iPhone.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to MacBook Air
Part 1: How to transfer photos from iPhone to MacBook Air without iTunes using MobiMover
As an iOS data transfer tool that is compatible with Mac and PC, MobiMover helps to transfer files between iOS device (iPhone/iPad) and Mac/PC or between iOS devices. With MobiMover installed on your computer, you can transfer the following files to or out of your iPhone.
Photos: Camera Roll, Photo Library, Photo Stream, Photo Videos
Videos: Movies, TV shows, Music Videos
Audios: Music, Ringtones, Voice Memos, Audiobooks, Playlists
Others: Contacts, Notes, Messages, Voice Mails, Books, and Safari Bookmarks
As you can see, transferring photos from iPhone to MacBook Air is just one of the many things MobiMover can do for you. Things like transferring contacts from iPhone to iPhone, backing up iPhone text messages to computer and putting music to iPhone from computer can all be easily done via MobiMover. What's more, compared to iCloud, MobiMover enables you to import photos from iPhone to MacBook Air even without a network connection and you don't need to worry about whether there is enough space to store the photos. While compared to using AirDrop, MobiMover is more convenient when it comes to transferring multiple items. You can enjoy much more conveniences if you use EaseUS MobiMover. Now, follow the steps below to have a try.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to Mac with a USB cable. Run EaseUS MobiMover, choose 'Phone to Mac' and click the 'Next' button to continue.
Step 2. Check the category/categories you want to copy from your iPhone to Mac. As you can see, you can copy other supported files together with photos from your iPhone to Mac all at once. After that, don't forget to customize the storage path for the exported photos unless you want to save them on your desktop.
Iphoto Download For Windows
Step 3. Now, click the 'Transfer' button to start transferring photos or other files from your iPhone to Mac without iTunes. Exporting files from iPhone to Mac with MobiMover is the right way for backup to avoid unexpected data loss.
An iOS data transfer tool is not the only role MobiMover can play. With the file management features equipped, MobiMover can also serve as an iPhone content manager that you can use to delete/edit the existing files on your iPhone or add new items to your device from computer. In a word, MobiMover is an unmissable tool for you iPhone users. Don't hesitate to try MobiMover and make it your good helper.
Part 2: How to import photos from iPhone to MacBook Air wirelessly with iCloud
Using iCloud is a good choice for you if you want to transfer photos from iPhone to MacBook Air wirelessly. Make sure you have connected your iPhone to a stable and reliable Wi-Fi network and then go to Settings > [your name] >iCloud >Photos to turn on iCloud Photo Library. After that, follow the steps below to import photos from iPhone to MacBook Air using iCloud.
Step 1. Go to visit iCloud.com from your MacBook Air.
Step 2. Login into iCloud with your Apple ID and password which you use to sign into iCloud on your iPhone.
Step 3. Choose Photos among the options and then you will see the photos on your iPhone.
Step 4: Select the photos you'd like to import from iPhone to your Mac and then click the Download Selected items icon at the top right corner of your screen. By doing so, you can transfer photos from iPhone to MacBook Air wirelessly.
You can use the similar way to download iCloud photos to PC if you need.
Part 3: How to import photos from iPhone to MacBook Air wirelessly with AirDrop
Another way to copy photos from iPhone to MacBook Air is using AirDrop, the built-in feature on Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch for data sharing between two AirDrop-supported devices. What you need to pay attention to here is that MobiMover need WLAN and Bluetooth to work, thus make sure there is nothing wrong with these two features on your devices. Then, follow the steps below to transfer photos from iPhone to MacBook Air wirelessly using AirDrop.
Apple Iphoto Download
Step 1: Turn on AirDrop on your iPhone.
- On iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus or earlier: Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen to open Control Center. On iPhone X, swipe down from the top right corner of the screen to open Control Center.
- If your iPhone is running in iOS 11, press deeply on the module where Airplane Mode locates in, click AirDrop to turn it on and set your iPhone to be discovered by Contacts Only or Everyone. While if you are using iOS 10 or earlier, click AirDrop directly to switch it on after opening Control Center. (Don't forget to turn on WLAN and Bluetooth at the same time.)
Step 2: Turn on AirDrop on your MacBook Air.
- On your MacBook Air, go to Finder >Go >AirDrop and turn on Bluetooth and WiFi to enable AirDrop on your Mac.
- Set your Mac to be discovered by Contacts Only or Everyone.
Step 3: After turning on AirDrop on both of your devices, you can begin to transfer photos from iPhone to MacBook Air as you like.
- Go to the Photos App on your iPhone.
- Select the photos you'd like to import from iPhone to your Mac.
- Tap on the Share button and choose your Mac from the AirDrop section.
If you want either to move photos and videos from iCloud Drive to iPhoto, or share photos and videos from iPhoto to iCloud, you need to allow them to access your photos and videos. iPhoto helps you to find, sort, rediscover your photos and videos. It is not just a powerful editing tool, but also it allows you to share your photos including slideshows to Facebook, Twitter, iCloud and more.
Following are the steps to Move Photos and Videos from iCloud Drive to iPhoto on Mac:
- Open 'iPhoto' on your Mac.
- You will see 'iCloud' located under the 'Shared' section.
- You will see a message 'iCloud must be enabled in Preferences before you can use My Photo Stream or Photo sharing'.
- Click 'Show iCloud Photo' button.Click 'Use iCloud' button.
- Open 'iPhoto' on Mac.
- Click 'File' tab.
- Select 'Import to Library...' option.
- A 'Finder Window' opens up.
- Locate the iCloud Drive folder containing the photos and videos which you want to import.
- You can select the photos, videos or an entire folder. Drag and drop them into iPhoto viewing area.
- This is how you can move photos and videos from iCloud Drive to iPhoto on Mac.