Here are the links for Mac OS X Mountain Lion Free Download. No signup, no payment, or slow server, just click on direct links to download Mac OS X Mountain Lion.
- Mountain Lion Download Mac
- Os X Lion Free Download
- Lion Mac Os X Download Free
- Mac Os X Lion Free Download Iso File
- Download Lion for Mac OS X Lion 10.7 has now been superseded by OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. Lion, coming just 18 months after the release of Snow Leopard OS X 10.6, was the first OS X to bring the Mac closer to the iPhone's and iPad's iOS operating system, making full use of Trackpads and gestures to use your Mac.
- Mac lion free download - Apple Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 Supplemental Update, Mountain Lion Cache Cleaner, WinZip Mac, and many more programs.
Size: 4.14 GB
Developer: Apple Inc
Apple Lion free download - Apple Safari, Apple QuickTime, Apple Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 Supplemental Update, and many more programs. Trusted Mac download Lion DiskMaker 2.0.2. Virus-free and 100% clean download. Get Lion DiskMaker alternative downloads.
Released: July 25, 2012
Last update: August 13, 2015
Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 is the ninth major release of the OS family. The goal behind the operating system was to create an OS with better management and synchronizing between different Apple products.
The old Mac OS X is now called macOS. As, Apple has released the operating system with the only available only on the Mac App Store. This change has brought Apple the option to release updates every year instead of their traditional every two years or so.
It was released on July 25, 2012 on Mac App Store and was purchased around 19.99$. Mountain Lion was the start of macOS being sold free of cost as all of the successors of Mountain Lion were free of cost.
Mountain Lion Download Mac
Operating system before Mountain Lion was always purchased, however, after the Mountain Lion all the versions were sold for free and it was the last paid upgrade.
Still, costing around 19.99$ for the users a total of 3 million copies were sold in the first four days. And by June 10, 2013 more than 28 million more were sold.
It was also the first macOS who introduced the notification center to users. The app was used to provide an overview and alerts form applications. Small pop-up was used in display as notifications. The only way to clear the notification was to complete the action associated with the particular alert.
OS X Mountain Lion was the successor of Mac OS X Lion and was succeeded by Mac OS X Mavericks.
The last update released for OS X 10.8 was made on August 13, 2015. When Apple released Mountain Lion version 10.8.5 which was to patch the security dents.
The official system requirement of OS X Mountain Lion are 2 GB of RAM, 8 GB of storage. Still, the operating system can also be run on the following Macs:
To use Mountain Lion, you need one of these Macs:
- iMac (Mid 2007 or newer)
- MacBook (Late 2008 Aluminium, or Early 2009 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (Mid/Late 2007 or newer)
- MacBook Air (Late 2008 or newer)
- Mac mini (Early 2009 or newer)
- Mac Pro (Early 2008 or newer)
- Xserve (Early 2009)
Many beta versions were released before the official release. Some of the applications were removed while some new applications like Web browsers, game centers, and iCloud services were added. Lots of features were replaced with more compelling and rich ones. OS X Mountain Lion had provided a user-friendly environment with these features given below.
We can’t say the entire interface has been changed. However, we can say numerous changes are made in this version. As a new notification center is placed on the top right corner of your screen. That provides you a window to see the recent notifications about different applications in your Mac. The notification can be about updates, issues with the apps, or any other problem.
System’s performance has also been improved as you can take Wi-Fi as an example. Wi-Fi performance has been enhanced greatly to 802.11 ac for AFP file transfer.
Many expectations were on this operating system and in the end, it covered most of it. Apple has tried its best to solve all those problems in its new operating system that the users were facing in older versions. Sending large files was a challenge in the past as the servers were unable to support the load. But now those problems were also solved.
Os X Lion Free Download
Some small application is added for this version of Mac OS X. As, iChat is replaced with messages. Messages is a small application with the capability of both video and audio calling. The application can send numbers of instant messages while can also share large sized files without tearing down the quality. Other features like screen sharing and group calling is also valid.
One of the great things about this app is that it is quite handy. As you can send a message to your friend with you Mac and answer him with your iPhone.
Game center was criticized in the past for the thin library. However, Apple had improved the app developing tools for macOS, which caused to add a number of games being added to the gaming library. Other than game quantity, you are also provided with the multi-player option.
Multiplayer features allow you to play with your friends. Still it is not limited to just playing with multiple users but there is no boundary on platforms as well. You can use your mac while your friend uses the iPad and both of you play the same game at a time.
Note was a part of Mail in the previous versions of Mac OS X but now this is a separate application. It allows the users to pin notes on desktop. All the notes can be synchronized with your iCloud account, so that you won’t miss a single note.
iCloud allows you to write down any document you want on your computer which later can be accessed through iPhone, iPad, or Mac. The app synchronizes with your devices like iPhone and manages your tasks. It can also keep your reminder and notes updated on all of your devices.
Dictation is a tool that you can use to speak to fill any text field like creating an email, reminders, or messages. Only thing you will need while using it to have an internet connection.
There is a feature called AirPlay Mirroring used to stream your screen on other different screens like Apple TV. AirPlay can stream up to 720p to your Apple TV through Wi-Fi.
Lion Mac Os X Download Free
Apple has the option to use the applications from the Mac App Store or from other sources. However, using any other third party application will activate the Gatekeeper who will check the application. Then it will allow either the users are able to install it or not. This is a great step, as it helps to protect the user’s data from an unknown threat that comes with different applications.
Power nap is the second last feature in this list. Power nap is a handy feature used to download any file while your system goes to sleep. Downloading while sleeping can save you lots of power and puts less effort into your hardware.
Mac Os X Lion Free Download Iso File
Automated application updating facility.
- Here are features which not available in Mac OS X Mountain Lion.
- MobileMe was completely replaced by iCloud.
- RSS in Mail and Safari is removed.
- Software Update Service is now unified to Mac App Store.
- Xgrid support was removed (including X Server edition).
- The Display Preference status menu was replaced by the Airplay icon.
- The option in Menu Bar to display battery life using “Time” is no longer offered. Instead, the only option is to display battery “Percentage”. However, battery time can still be viewed in the dropdown by clicking on the battery icon.
Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion free. download full Version
Apple has impressed the crowd with the enhancement they did on both software and hardware over the years. And Mac OS X Mountain Lion is one of them. Here you can download the full standalone offline installer for free.
Size: 4.14 GB
Program Class: Operating System
Released: July 25, 2012
Last update: August 13, 2015
Developer: Apple Inc
Successor: Mac OS X Mavericks
Predecessor: Mac OS X Lion
Setup Type: Offline Installer/ Full standalone setup
Thank you for using our Mac software library. Sorry, but Lion DiskMaker for Mac does not have a direct download. Use the link below and download the required application from the developer's site. FDMLib bears no responsibility for the safety of the software downloaded from external sites.
Often downloaded with
- Lion Launch Services FixLion Launch Services Fix is necessary if you use OS X Lion clients that use AFP...DOWNLOAD
- Lion FTPD EnableFTPD Enable helps you to enable and disable ftpd on OS X 10.7 Lion and later....DOWNLOAD
- Safari Simulator: LionExplore the wild savanna and live life as a Lion! Survive in a massive world...$1.99DOWNLOAD
- Mountain Lion SecretsThinking to customize your Mac OS X Lion installation but feeling intimidated...DOWNLOAD
- Apple Lion Recovery UpdateApple Lion Recovery Update includes improvements to Lion Recovery. Built right...DOWNLOAD