- Macbook Air Sonos Controller Download Software
- Macbook Air Sonos Controller Download Windows 10
- Sonos Download Mac
- Sonos Controller App Download
Retina Display Comes to MacBook Air
Download SonoAir for Mac OS X. Note: you can still donate later. Download SonoAir 1.0 (BETA 7.0) Download SonoAir 1.0 (BETA 4.0) Download SonoAir 1.0 (BETA 4.0) for. Free Sonos Controller apps for Android, iPhone, iPad, PC, and Mac let you control your Sonos players, music on the Internet and your computer right from the palm of your hand. Download the mobile apps for free on the iTunes App Store or Google Play™. This wikiHow teaches you how to update your music library on Sonos on PC or MAC through the desktop music controller app.You will need to have a Sonos account for this to work.
Macbook Air Sonos Controller Download Software
Featuring Touch ID and Apple T2 Security Chip
Latest Generation Keyboard and Industry’s Best Trackpad
Fuller, More Immersive Audio Experience
Performance to Power Your Daily Activities
Thunderbolt 3, the Most Versatile Port Ever
All-New, More Portable Design and The Greenest Mac Ever
Radeon Pro Vega Graphics Coming to MacBook Pro Next Month
Images of MacBook Air
1 Testing conducted by Apple in October 2018 using preproduction 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5-based MacBook Air systems with 8GB of RAM and 256GB SSD.
2 The wireless web test measures battery life by wirelessly browsing 25 popular websites with display brightness set to 12 clicks from bottom or 75 percent. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
3 Recycled material claim applies to the enclosure and is based on auditing done by UL LLC.
4 Based on Product Greenhouse Gas Life Cycle Assessment. See our Product Environmental Reports for more information.
Apple Media Helpline
Sonos is one of the most popular brands when it comes to speakers. Why wouldn’t it? This brand is widely used by music lovers who want to get the most of their home entertainment system.
While everyone is going wireless, Sonos continues to be on the forefront in audio devices. With the Sonos speakers, you can easily streamline your music and play music in every room.
Macbook Air Sonos Controller Download Windows 10
It has a wireless smart system that allows you to connect your device to your wi-fi network at home. At the same time, it creates its own network so that you’re not using your wi-fi’s bandwidth. If you want to set up and play your favorite music around your household using Sonos speakers, let us guide you with some easy and simple steps.
Why Apple Users Can Benefit from Using Sonos Speakers
If you’re an Apple user, you’ll be happy to know that Sonos has an app for your iPhone and iPad. Meanwhile, Sonos also gives you control over your music library using your Mac.
If you are a subscriber of Apple Music, you can also listen and stream your music to Sonos speakers via the controller app found on your iPhone or iPad. You can also enjoy the variety of music on your Apple Music catalog or personal music library. With Sonos speakers, you can do so much more.
Hence, a lot of Apple users choose Sonos as their speakers because it works effortlessly with your Apple device whether it’s a Mac, iPhone or iPad. In this article, let us help you through the process of setting up your Sonos speakers so that you can play your favorite tunes in your Mac and other Apple devices.
Watch this video on YouTube
How to Set Up your Sonos Speakers to Tour Apple Device
Link Your Apple Music to Your Sonos Speakers
If you want to link your tunes from your Apple music library to your Sonos speakers. Here’s what you need to do.
- Step 1 – Go to the Apple store then download and install the Sonos Controller app on your Apple device.
- Step 2 – Open the Sonos Controller app and navigate the More option at the bottom right part of your screen.
- Step 3 – Click on the Add Music Services.
- Step 4 – Go to Apple Music and click on the function Add to Sonos.
- Step 5 – Log in to your account with your Apple ID and password.
- Step 6 – Open the app.
Play Music on Your Sonos Speakers
Now that you’ve linked your Apple Music to your Sonos speakers, just follow the next steps.
- Step 1 – Open the Sonos Controller app.
- Step 2 – Go the Browse tab and open Apple Music.
- Step 3 – Once you’re in the library, select your chosen song, playlist or album.
- Step 4 – Click Play.
- Step 5 – Tap the mini-player found at the bottom of your screen and select your Sonos speaker on the list.
One of the perks of using a Sonos speaker with your Apple device is that you can play all your songs on your speakers simultaneously through the Apple Music feature in your Sonos app. If your Sonos speakers are enabled with AirPlay 2, you can also enjoy the same benefits.
However, you need to use your Apple Control Center instead of the Sonos app to navigate the functions. The Sonos app only lets you control the Sonos speakers.
Setting Up your Sonos Speakers Your Mac
Here are the following steps you can follow if you’re using your Mac to play tunes on your Sonos speakers.
Download the Controller app and Set-Up
- Step 1 – Download the Sonos Controller app from the iTunes store.
- Step 2 – Open the Sonos Controller app from the Dock or Finder.
- Step 3 – Tap Next and go to the Set-Up New System function.
- Step 4 – Choose the Standard Set-Up option and click Next.
- Step 5 – Tap on the lock and enter your name and password.
- Step 6 – Click OK to enable your Sonos speakers to connect to your Mac.
- Step 7 – Once the screen prompts Connect to Power, tap Next. Make sure your device is plugged in your Sonos speaker.
- Step 8 – After the green light starts to flash, click Next. The light may not be visible at first so you need to check the play/pause button to locate it.
- Step 9 – Go to the dropdown menu on the setup screen and choose Sonos on the list.
Set Up the Wireless Function and Register
- Step 1 – Tap on the Set Up This Player function and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Step 2 – Click Next when the Wireless Setup setting is prompted.
- Step 3 – Input your wi-fi’s network and password.
- Step 4 – Click Next after the player has been added.
- Step 5 – Go to the menu and select Choose Room.
- Step 6 – Pick the room that your Sonos speaker is set up and click Next.
- Step 7 – You have the option to Add Another Player and continue to follow the same steps.
- Step 8 – If there aren’t any, click Not Now.
- Step 9 – Go to Next and write down your email address in the Registration set up. Do not check any items that you are not interested in.
- Step 10 – Go to the menu and continue to fill in the areas required in the registration process.
- Step 11 – Once you’ve completed the process, tap Next on the screen that says Registration Complete.
- Step 12 – Choose the option on how you want to set up your music library. You have the option to click Set up my music now or I’ll set up my music later.
If you choose to set it up now then Sonos will give you instructions on how to add your music to the Sonos controller app. On the other hand, if you select later, you’ll be redirected to the music services instead.
- Step 13 – Click Next and Done to finish the setup process.
Enjoy Listening to Your Favorite Music on Your Mac Using Sonos Speakers
Now that you’ve completed all the steps above, you can start streaming music from your Apple Music library and enjoy the crisp sounds on your Sonos speakers via your Controller app.
Sonos Download Mac
We hope that we were able to help you set up your Sonos speakers without any hitch. If you find this article helpful, please share it with your family and friends. Leave your comments below in case you have any feedback or questions and we’ll get back to you the soonest.