- Choose a tag to compare
- Obs Studio For Mac 10.12
- Obs Studio Source Mac Plugin Download Adobe
- Obs Studio For Mac
- Obs Studio Download Windows 10
- Obs Studio Source Mac Plugin Download Windows 7
- Choose a tag to compare
- OBS is an open source project designed to help you grab video or audio content from your desktop, and to broadcast it live using different live streaming services. The app is currently in alpha stage, but its capabilities can be extended via community developed plug-ins.
- On this page you can download OBS Studio (also known as Open Broadcaster Software Studio). It’s free open-source and multiplatform software for video recording and live streaming. With OBS Studio you can stream on Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, Periscope, Mixer, DLive, GoodGame, DailyMotion, Hitbox, VK, and any other RTMP server.
- Make sure OBS Studio is not running to avoid glitches. On Windows, use Programs and Features in Control Panel to remove the plugin. On Linux, remove 'droidcam-obs' in /.config/obs-studio/plugins/. On MacOS, open a Terminal and enter.
Palakis released this
Obs Studio For Mac 10.12
Mac OS X The Mac browser plugin comes with two variants: (Download Latest) 64bit plugin with 32bit CEF (Stable) (Download Latest) 64bit plugin with 64bit CEF (Experimental) In reality both of these are similarly stable so 64/64 should work for most cases. To install: Download the dmg and double click the 'OBS Browser Plugin Install.mpkg'.
Only use this release with OBS 22 or above!
Obs Studio Source Mac Plugin Download Adobe
Changes since 4.5.2
- NDI Source: Performance improvements
- NDI Source on macOS: fix high CPU usage with inactive sources
- macOS: fix for loading issues with the plugin
- Using the installer (recommended) : download it, launch it and follow the instructions.
- Using the obs-ndi-4.5.3-Windows.zip archive : copy the contents of the archive to the root of your OBS Studio installation folder, and download and install the NDI 3.5+ Runtime if you haven't already.
On Windows, you must reboot your computer to make a new or updated NDI Runtime installation effective
- Manual install (64-bit only): Download libndi3_3.5.1-1_amd64.deb and obs-ndi_4.5.3-1_amd64.deb, and install them on your system.
- PPA: not yet available
Obs Studio For Mac
OS X/macOS (tested with OBS 22.0.3)
Download and run obs-ndi-4.5.3.pkg. This will install both the plugin and the NDI 3.5+ Runtime. If it doesn't install the NDI runtime, download it here.
Note: OS X may show you a security alert when launching the installer, preventing your from installing obs-ndi. If this happens, go to the 'Security & Privacy' panel in OS X Settings and click 'Open Anyway'.