- Download Java For Windows 7
- Install Java On Mac
- Download Java 8 For Mac
- Oracle Java 7 Download Mac Os X
Oracle Database 11g Release 2 Express Edition for Linux x86 and Windows; Previous Database Release Software. Oracle Database Enterprise Edition 10.2, 11.x, 12.x, and 18c are no longer available for download. The software is available as a media or FTP request for those customers who own a valid Oracle Database product license for any edition. Java SE Development Kit 11 Downloads. Thank you for downloading this release of the Java™ Platform, Standard Edition Development Kit (JDK™). The JDK is a development environment for building applications, and components using the Java programming language. The recent Java Mac OS X 2012-006 update from Apple removes the Apple Java 6 plug-in from your Mac. The Mac OS X Install FAQ will be updated with the next 7u release, but you may find the following information useful in the meantime.The place to collaborate on an open-sourceimplementation of the Java Platform, Standard Edition, and related projects. (Learn more.)Download and installthe open-source JDK for most popular Linux distributions. Oracle'sfree, GPL-licensed, production-ready OpenJDK JDK 15 binariesare at jdk.java.net/15;Oracle's commercially-licensed JDK 15 binaries for Linux,macOS, and Windows, based on the same code, are here.
Download Java For Windows 7Learn how to use the JDK to write applicationsfor a widerange of environments.Hack on the JDK itself, right here in the OpenJDKCommunity: Browse thecode on the web, clone aMercurial repository to make a local copy, and contribute a patch to fix a bug, enhance anexisting component, or define a new feature.
- Written by Nam Ha Minh
- Last Updated on 23 September 2020 Print Email
1. Download and Install Oracle JDK 11Oracle JDK 11 is the first LTS (Long Term Support) Java Development Kit since Oracle changed Java release cadence to every 6 months. According to Oracle, JDK 11 will be supported (commercial support) until September 2026.Head to Java SE Development Kit 11 Downloads page and choose the download file appropriate to your operating system. Oracle JDK 11 comes with installers for Linux (rpm and deb), macOS (dmg), Windows (exe) and archive files (tar.gz and zip).For Windows, I recommend to download the file jdk-11.0.7_windows-x64_bin.exe. Note that you must have an Oracle account to be able to download JDK 11 installer. If not, creating one is free.Run the downloaded file, and you will see the JDK 11 setup program appears:Just click Next twice to proceed installation with the defaults.Note that Oracle JDK 11 does not update system environment variables, so you have to manually update PATH and/or JAVA_HOME after installation. Open Command Prompt window under administrator privilege and type the following command:
setx -m JAVA_HOME 'C:Program FilesJavajdk-11.0.7'
setx -m PATH '%JAVA_HOME%bin;%PATH%'Then open another command prompt window and type java –version, you will see:That means you have successfully installed and configured Oracle JDK 11 on your computer.You can also watch the video below:
2. Download and Install OpenJDK 11OpenJDK 11 is the open source distribution of JDK 11, licensed under GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2).To download OpenJDK 11, you have to go to OpenJDK Archive download page. Then scroll down a little bit to find the version 11.0.2. OpenJDK is distributed in only zip or tar.gz file. For Windows, download the zip file for Windows 64-bit, i.e. openjdk-11.0.2_windows-x64_bin.zip file.Extract the downloaded zip file to a directory. Then type the following command to update
Install Java On MacJAVA_HOME (in Command Prompt with administrator right):
setx -m JAVA_HOME 'g:JDKOpenJDKjdk-11.0.2'Then open another command prompt and type java –version