- Vlc Media Player For Mac Os X Lion Free Download
- Free Download Vlc Media Player For Mac Os X 10.5.8
- Vlc Media Player Mac Os
- Vlc Media Free Download Install
VLC Media Player is often seen on Windows Operating System. This version named VLC for Mac can run on Mac OS X and is endowed with the same functions as on Windows. It one of the best free, open source video players available for Mac devices. Key Features As already mentionned above, this VLC is especially conceived for Macs.
Vlc Media Player For Mac Os X Lion Free Download
Thank you for using our Mac software library. FDMLib cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on third-party sites. Sorry, but VLC media player for Mac does not have a direct download. Use the link below and download the required application from the developer's site.
Often downloaded with
VideoLAN, VLC, VLC media player and x264 are trademarks internationally registered by the VideoLAN non-profit organization. VideoLAN software is licensed under various open-source licenses: use and distribution are defined by each software license. Design by Made By Argon. Some icons are licensed under the CC BY-SA 3.0+. Download VLC media player 32 bit for free. Audio & Video tools downloads - VLC media player by VideoLAN non-profit organization and many more programs are available for instant and free download.
Free Download Vlc Media Player For Mac Os X 10.5.8
- VLC+VLC+ is a free-to-use application that allows you to open media files in a new...$3.99DOWNLOAD
- VLCThe media player that fills all your needs. It can handle DVDs, (S)VCDs, Audio...DOWNLOAD
- Unite Media PlayerConnect, browse and play your shared music anywhere. Browse your own and...DOWNLOAD
VLC Media Player is available on several popular platforms. This free and awesome player is readily available for Apple computer users. The software is freely available for Mac OS X systems. Different versions of the player is required for a different Mac OS X version and the VideoLAN team has got it covered. Read the instructions below to understand how you will be able to install VLC in your Mac.
Downloading for Mac
Basically, you download a dmg package for your Mac computers from the following page:
You will see different download links for:
VLC for Mac OS X: 64 bit VLC dmg package download link which works for Mac OS X 10.6 and later.
32 bits Intel Mac: This dmg package is for 32 bit Intel Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard users.
PowerPC Mac: Dmg package for 32 bit PowerPC Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard users.
You will also see two web browser plugin download links. Those are for playing/streaming videos straight from your browser. The plugins are available for Intel Mac and Power Mac users. They require the OS X version to be 10.5 or lower.
Installing in Mac OS X
Vlc Media Player Mac Os
Vlc Media Free Download Install
- Download VLC installation file from the location mentioned above (VideoLAN website).
- Locate the downloaded file which will be named something like vlc-2.1.0.dmg
- Open the file. After verifying the contents of the file, it will open.
- Click and drag the VLC icon to the applications folder. Release it.
- VLC will be copied to your applications folder.
- Double click on VLC media player (the icon with the cone). Provide it the permissions if your Mac computer asks for it.
- VLC Media Player will launch for the first time. Use it to play all your media with ease.