Free Download Whatsapp Mac
WhatsApp allows you to use the messaging app across various platforms. The simplest way to use WhatsApp on any computer is by using WhatsApp Web. But if you want a dedicated app running on your device then you’ll need to install WhatsApp Desktop from official website.
In order to use WhatsApp on you Mac or Windows PC, you need to have the WhatsApp installed and running on your smartphone. Users on Mac OS X 10.9 and higher, or users on Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit) or higher can install the desktop app and start using WhatsApp. If you are running an older version of the computer OS then you will have to do away with WhatsApp Web.
How to install WhatsApp on a Mac/ MacOS?
How to download WhatsApp on your Macbook for free!!! 2017 (real easy) -. Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about WhatsApp Desktop. Download WhatsApp Desktop for macOS 10.10.0 or later and enjoy it on your Mac. With WhatsApp on the desktop, you can seamlessly sync all of your chats to your computer so that you can chat on whatever device is most convenient for you.
1. Once downloaded, Mac users will see WhatsApp.dmg installer file in Finder
2. Click on WhatsApp.dmg, and wait for the WhatsApp installer to open
3. Click and drag the green WhatsApp logo to Application folder, and it will copy the application on your Mac.
4. Open Mac Launcher and you’ll find the WhatsApp installed.
5. Click on WhatsApp and Scan the QR code just like the WhatsApp Web.
->To scan code, open WhatsApp on your smartphone, from the menu (three dots on top right corner) select the WhatsApp Web and scan the QR code from your phone’s camera.
Whatsapp For Pc Macbook Pro Free Download Windows 10
How to install WhatsApp on Windows 8 or higher?
1. Check your Windows version (32-bit or 64-bit) and download the software from WhatsApp.com/download
2. Once you’ve downloaded WhatsApp.exe installer file, then double click on it and run the application installer.
3utools For Macbook Pro Download
3. Open WhatsApp and Scan the QR code just like the WhatsApp Web.