Besides that, when it comes to Safari, Mac search engine, there are some notable improvements with the update. The users can now control annoying auto-play videos, prevent tracking, and more. There are also notification controls, and you will experience a boost in performance, too. The most noticeable changes took place in Apple’s Photo App. Download Slack for free for mobile devices and desktop. Keep up with the conversation with our apps for iOS, Android, Mac, Windows and Linux. Download Mozilla Firefox, a free Web browser. Firefox is created by a global non-profit dedicated to putting individuals in control online. Get Firefox for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS today! From your description, the issue you are experiencing is that you can download the Office 2016 for Mac applications and you can’t activate them with your work and school account. If yes, I’d like you to first provide and try the following. Navigate to Office 365 SettingsSubscriptions and give us a screenshot of the page.
2020-11-07 14:25:05 • Filed to: Choose Right Mac Software • Proven solutions
If you are searching for a PDF creator for Mac, you'll find a ton of options to choose from, many of which are free. Some of them are online tools, and many offer trial versions to download and try out as well. Discover the best PDF creator for Mac by reading the article below, which outlines the best PDF creators for Mac on the market, comparing features and compatibility with different operating systems.
5 Best PDF Creator for Mac
PDFelement is one of the best PDF creators for Mac. This simple and user-friendly desktop program lets you create industry-standard PDF files on Mac easily and efficiently.
You can right-click a file to open it as a PDF file or import a collection of files to combine them into a single PDF file. And the output PDF documents are of good quality as well. In addition to creating PDFs, it also lets you easily edit, annotate and convert PDFs quickly and easily. You can modify the text, images, and pages as well as markup your PDF with comment boxes, highlights and drawings. You can also convert your PDF to Word, Excel, PPT, Image, EPUB and many other formats.
- Edit, add, create and delete PDF text easily
- Annotate PDFs with markups, comments, notes, free-drawing tools etc.
- Merge several PDF files into one
- Create PDF from text, images and HTML
- Convert PDF to Office formats efficiently
- Sign PDFs with digital signatures
2. iPubsoft PDF Creator for Mac
iPubsoft PDF Creator for Mac allows users to create PDFs from any Text, Word, MOBI and Image Files on Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 or later. It also lets you combine multiple files into one single PDF file easily.
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 or later
- Combine files into one PDF document easily
- Reserve original text font, images and format after creating PDF
- Customer support not response in time
- Default folder from Utility functions may not respond
Scribus is a free PDF creator program for Mac which lets you to quickly create any type of document. It provides many templates and tools to create a PDF document that will meet your individual requirements.
- Easy-to-use program
- Allows highlighting of text in PDF files
- Supports most file formats
- Offers diverse template options for easy customization of PDF files
- Issues with the use of imported images
- Limited to Mac OS X versions
- Incomplete support or help options
4. PDF Creator Master for Mac
PDF Creator Master for Mac lets users create PDF files from images, plain text and PDF documents. Users can merge several files into a single PDF file effortlessly. It also provides many functions and tools to modify the documents, zoom or set page sizes, compress PDF files and encrypt PDF files with passwords.
- Combine multiple PDF files into one file easily
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 or newer versions
- Password protection with encryption of PDF files is available
- Supports text and image formats only
5. Preview for Mac
Preview is a default application in Mac OS X. It can not only view your PDF files but also support to create PDF files. When you need to create a PDF from an image file, right-click the image and select 'Open With' > 'Preview'. Then go to 'File' > 'Export' and choose to export image file to PDF. You can create PDF from image now.
- Users can create PDF files from images easily
- Has a simple and well-organized interface
- Does not provide diverse editing functions/tools
How to Use the Best PDF Creator Mac
Download the free trial version of PDFelement and install it. It's fully compatible with mac OS X 10.12 and later, including the latest macOS 10.15 Catalina.
Option 1. Create PDF from a Single File
You can launch PDF Creator for Mac and then go to the 'File' menu in the ribbon and click 'Create > PDF From File'. From here, you just open a file and save it as a PDF document.
Option 2. Create PDF from Multiple Files
If you need to combine a collection of files into a single PDF file, click 'Tool' on the left column and then select 'Batch Process' from the submenu. In the new window, choose' Combine PDF'. You can then import a range of files and combine them into a single file. Click 'Apply' to start the process.
Option 3. Create a Blank PDF
If you want to create a new PDF file, you can navigate to 'File > Create'. Then select 'Blank Document' from the submenu. When the file is open, you can type in the content and finally click 'Save' to export your PDF to a local folder.
How to Choose a PDF Creator for Mac
- When selecting a Mac PDF creator, you should make sure that it's compatible with other PDF programs, like Adobe Reader, Foxit Reader, Nitro PDF reader, etc. This is especially important if you want to share the newly-created PDF files with others.
- Consider the quality of your PDF files. You should use a Mac PDF creator that does not compress your original file too much. Otherwise, you might lose quality in the output file because the original file formatting and layout will be affected.
Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
High Sierra is an update of MacOS which focuses mostly on back-end developments and a higher level of user security. As such, this operating system lays a foundation for future upgrades.
In essence, High Sierra took what was good with Sierra and developed it into a more comprehensive software.
High Sierra emphasizes the already-existing benefits of MacOS previous system, Sierra. There are few bells and whistles, but the changes are noticeable and positive. The Apple file system is the most significant feature it brought. It enables the storage and encryption of a large number of files. Thus, it boosts performance and helps manage device memory issues.
Apple also introduced new formats for video and photos in this version. These formats compress data - that’s a benefit as files can get huge with ever-rising resolutions. They added support for virtual reality headsets as well.
Besides that, when it comes to Safari, Mac search engine, there are some notable improvements with the update. The users can now control annoying auto-play videos, prevent tracking, and more. There are also notification controls, and you will experience a boost in performance, too.
The most noticeable changes took place in Apple’s Photo App, though. It went through a total revamp both visually in its interface and terms of tools and functions available. Many other discreet changes happened all over the system.
Where can you run this program?
If you’re running Sierra on your Mac, you will be able to run this one as well.
Is there a better alternative?
Yes. Mojave, the newest version of MacOS, brought even more improved features to the table. However, if you can’t run it on your device, this is the second best.
High Sierra is not the shiniest upgrade Apple brought, but it’s one that sets the stage for new upgrades to come. Even out of that context, it’s a great operating system.
Should you download it?
Yes, if your device can support it. The new options and better security settings are worth getting.
Yi Download For Macbook Air 13.3