By . Published on March 23, 2020
This FAQ has been developed for use by the Bates College Community
Zoom Download Apple Macbook Pro
To ensure a pleasant experience with your first Zoom Meeting, we highly encourage individuals to download and install the Zoom Application beforehand.
To download and install the Zoom Application:
Download Zoom for Mac to start or join a 100-person meeting with face-to-face video, high quality screen sharing, and instant messaging. Zoom has had 15 updates within the past 6 months.
- This is so frustrating. I can't seem to install zoom on my 2019 Macbook Pro (w a Catalina OS). Can't download Zoom on My Macbook Pro. Posted by 4 months ago. Can't download Zoom on My Macbook Pro. This is so frustrating. I can't seem to install zoom on my 2019 Macbook Pro (w a Catalina OS).
- Can't download Zoom on My Macbook Pro. This is so frustrating. I can't seem to install zoom on my 2019 Macbook Pro (w a Catalina OS). It keeps showing.
- Our website provides a free download of zoom.us 5.4.3 for Mac. This free application is compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 or later. Our built-in antivirus checked this Mac download and rated it as virus free. The bundle id for this app is us.zoom.xos. The most popular versions among the program users are 3.0, 2.5 and 0.9.
- Zoom Zoom Plugin for Microsoft Outlook Desktop Client (Mac) - 2 - The Zoom Microsoft Outlook Plugin allows you to quickly and conveniently schedule and start instant Zoom meetings, as well as make existing meeting events Zoom meetings. Download the Zoom Microsoft Outlook Plugin 1. Click the Download button for.
- Go to https://zoom.us/download and from the Download Center, click on the Download button under “Zoom Client For Meetings”.
- This application will automatically download when you start your first Zoom Meeting.
- Once the download is complete, proceed with installing the Zoom application onto your computer.
If you experience any problems with performing the Zoom Client for Meetings installation, please contact the Bates College IT Help Desk.
Download Zoom App Macbook Pro
Zoom Meetings 5.2.0 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
Author / Product:
Zoom Video Communications, Inc. / Zoom for Mac
Zoom for Mac 2020 full offline installer setup for Mac
Zoom Free Download For Macbook Pro
The web browser client (Zoom Client for Meetings) will download automatically when you start or join your first online meeting, and is also available for manual download from FileHorse.
Zoom Meetings for macOS capabilities are much more robust and powerful than any freeware communication platform that you can find on the market today. To meet the needs of modern businesses and large multi-national operations, this app brings the support to live video and audio meetings that host over 1000 individual video chat users, with the ability to show 49 live videos on the screen. And that’s just the start. The platform (compatible with all desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet platforms) also boasts full support recording and transcribing meetings, integrated file sharing, built-in calendar (compatible with Outlook, Gmail and iCal), searchable history (with up to 10 years of recorded data), built-in collaboration tools, full end-to-end encryption and advanced user-privilege tools, and many advanced features that promote better communication (polling, Q&A, virtual hand raising, engagement tracking, powerful analytics).
No matter if you are a small team with dozens of members, or a large company with hundreds of dispersed teams, Zoom Meetings has the capability to unite you into one collaborative group.
Zoom Meetings is available for FREE for groups with up to 100 participants, with greatly expanded support for teams who purchase premium licenses in Pro, Business and Enterprise tiers.
Also Available for Download
Microsoft Outlook Add-in (Click Here)
The Zoom add-in for Outlook on the web installs on the Microsoft Outlook side bar to enable you to start or schedule a meeting with one-click.
Zoom Extension for Browsers (Click Here)
The Zoom Extension for Chrome Browser allows you to start or schedule your Zoom meeting with a single click from your browser or within Google calendar.
Zoom Mobile Apps (iOS or Android)
Start, join and schedule meetings; send group text, images and push-to-talk messages on mobile devices.
Zoom Client Plugin for Sharing iPhone/iPad (Click Here)
The Zoom client plugin will be automatically installed when you try to share your iPhone/iPad screen to remote meeting participants during your Zoom meeting time.
Zoom Rooms for Conference Room (Click Here)
Install the Zoom Rooms (Mac) application to setup your conference room for one-touch meeting and calendar integration.
Controllers for Zoom Rooms (Android, Windows 10, iOS)
Install the Controller software to the iPad, Android or Windows Tablet used to control Zoom Room meetings in your conference room.
Also Available: Download Zoom Meetings for Windows